Community Advisory Health & Safety Precautions Update
Tuesday, March 24th, 2020
Wednesday, March 24th, 2020
As Coronavirus COVID 19 evolves; we would like to ask the residents and community within the City of Calipatria to limit their visits City Facilities.
We ask you to follow precautionary measures of visiting our facilities to conduct business:
- Please make utility payments online.
- Please utilize the drop box in front of City Hall.
- City Hall will continue to take in-person cash payments.
- When greeted upon your arrival we ask to not make physical contact with employees. (ex: shake hands, hug, etc.)
- Employees will be practicing social distancing for our protection and yours and may include, wearing gloves and masks.
- All Parks and City restrooms will be closed to the public.
Please follow these health and safety best practices.
- Wash hands often with soap and water
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Stay home when you are sick
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- The City will continue to provide service such as fire, police, sewer and trash with contingency plans in place.
- The City is implanting temporary suspension of activities of public gatherings of any size.
- The health and welfare of our employees and citizens is our highest priority. We want to ensure we do our part to limit exposure or transmission of the coronavirus.
- Calipatria Police Department 140 West Main St. Calipatria, CA 92233 760.348.2211, For Emergencies Dial 9-1-1
- Calipatria City Hall 125 North Park Ave. Calipatria, CA 92233 760.348.4141
- Calipatria Fire Department 125 North Park Ave. Calipatria, CA 92233 760.348.4144
For Emergencies Dial 9-1-1